Do you want to learn how to change your hormones and increase egg-white cervical fluid? What about regulating your cycle and improve your egg quality?
And when you’re pregnant do you want to make a healthy baby and give birth with less intervention?
There is a cost-effective, drug free, side effect free system that you can learn.
It is one of the oldest forms of medicine. And it works, not just because it’s been used and refined for generations over thousands of years. And not just because there are thousands of clinical trials showing it to be effective.
I see my clients using it and getting pregnant.
It’s called acupressure.
What Is Acupressure?
Acupressure is like acupuncture but without needles. It’s like acupuncture’s older sister, but for some reason, she is often forgotten.
Acupressure can sometimes be more effective than acupuncture because you can do it little and often, instead of once a week or once a fortnight.
If you haven’t heard of either, then they follow the same system. There are hundreds of points across the body that run from your fingers and toes, through your organs and up to your brain. The points connect together on different channels. Each point has a different function and action.
For example, research shows that pressing the point between your big toe and second toe light up a part of your brain. This point helps you to feel relaxed, switch off your stress response and reduce headaches.
Benefits of Acupressure
- Heal your body and your fertility.
- Have the tools to change your hormones. Learn the points to press to naturally get your body to produce more progesterone.
- Instantly switch off your fight or flight response and turn on your relaxation response to stop your stress hormones running the show.
- Increase egg quality by pressing points that bring more blood and nutrients to your ovaries.
- Ovulate on time by stimulating your ovaries.
- Increase your stretchy egg-white fluid to help sperm to meet egg.
- Reduce pain, clots and old blood by knowing which points to press at different phases of your cycle.
- Get more energy and increase your sex drive with acupressure.
- Use acupressure by itself or 10 x your acupuncture treatments by doing acupressure on yourself between your acupuncture sessions.
Acupressure For Fertility
If you want to use fertility acupressure for each phase of your cycle, to increase your fertility, then learn how in the Path To Pregnancy Membership.
All my best,
Rachel Bolton BSc (Hons), Lic. Ac., Lic. Tui Na.
I empower women to see themselves as Fertility Heroes and help them to optimise their fertility, get pregnant and have healthy babies.
Whenever you're ready...here are 3 ways I can help you.
1. Join the private Facebook group: Fertility Heroes. Get fertility tips, community and inspiration. Only the women in the group will know you've joined and see your posts.
2. Take the Quiz: Which Fertility Hero Are You? Discover your superpowers, kryptonite and get your 3-point fertility formula.
3. Complete the Checklist: Why Am I Not Pregnant Yet? Find out what is missing from your fertility and get a new strategy.